Working Principle and Application Range of Light Touch Switch
Release time：2019-08-23 Clicks： Click
We will give you a detailed description of the working principle and scope of the light touch switch. The details are described below.
At present, many conventional users do not know how to touch the switch deliberately. They only know that the switch is used to control the opening and closing of the on-off circuit. In fact, the switch belongs to a kind of passive control circuit element, which can not be used alone. It can only form a set of control system with the circuit, so that its function can be brought into play. Next let's have a detailed understanding of the working principle and application scope of the switch.
The Analysis of the Function of Light Touch Switch and the Narration of Its Application Range
The working principle of light touch switch:
Normally, most light touch switch keys usually have two inductive contacts, which are usually open contacts and normally closed contacts. Whenever we press the button of the switch, the rear contacts of the switch will be disconnected, and the often open contacts will be closed, thus enabling the switch to switch on the circuit. That is to say, under the action of the external force of the button, the button will move downward together through the contact group, then the contact group inside the switch will be induced with the base group and the internal diode contact group, thus realizing that the indicator light of the button switch will be on and the circuit will be turned on.
Scope of application of touch switch:
1. Household appliances: TV sets, microwave ovens, rice cookers, electric fans, electronic scales, washing machines, etc.
2. Computer products: cameras, recording pens, etc.
3. Digital products: digital cameras, digital cameras, etc.
4. Communications products: mobile phones, car phones, telephone sets, building equipment, PDA, etc.
5. Video and audio products: MP3, MP4, DVD, DVD player, audio;
6. Toys: electronic toys, etc.
7. Remote Controller: Doors, vehicles, home anti-theft products, remote controllers, etc.
8. Security products: walkie-talkies, monitors, etc.
9. Fitness equipment: running machine, massage chair, etc.
Previous：How to Choose the Right Touch Switch