Specific Classification of Metal Key Switches
Release time：2019-08-14 Clicks： Click
What are the categories of metal key switches and what types of metal key switches do we need? Let's give you a detailed introduction.
Next we will introduce the classification of metal key switches.
Metal buttons are divided into unipolar two-position switch or bipolar two-position switch. According to its kinetic energy and use, they are divided into start metal button, reset metal button, reflective metal button, control metal button, limit metal button and so on.
Metal buttons can be divided into moving (open) and moving (closed). Micro metal buttons are made of semiconductor such as conductive rubber or metal sheet. They can be called state selection metal switches, which act on small semiconductor radio, remote control, money checker and other products.
Although some products have been replaced by other types of switches, there are still some markets. It is a variety of switches with a wide range of specifications. The appearance can be divided into large, medium, small and super-small. Connection end can be divided into straight foot, bend foot, welding plate type, fast connection and so on. The knob handle can be divided into standard type, short cone type, cone type, etc. Installation can be divided into horizontal installation, vertical installation, threaded casing installation, clamp installation, etc.
The specific classification is as follows:
1. Open type: suitable for installation and fixing of distribution board, control cabinet or console panel. Code K.
2. Protective type: with protective shell, it can prevent mechanical damage of internal fasteners or contact with movable parts, code H.
3. Waterproofing: Seal the shell to prevent rainwater intrusion. Code S.
4. Anti-corrosion type: It can prevent the invasion of corrosive gases in the chemical industry. Code F.
5. Explosion-proof: Can be used in places containing explosive gases and dust without causing explosion, such as coal mines and other places. Code B.
6. Knob type: use handle to rotate contact, open and close two positions, commonly used for panel installation type. Code X.
7. Keyboard type: insert key into rotary operation to prevent misoperation or operation for special personnel. Code Y.
8. Emergency: In an emergency, a large red mushroom button protrudes from the outside and cuts off the power supply. Code J or M.
9. Self-sustaining button: This button is equipped with self-sustaining electromagnetic mechanism. It is mainly used in power plants, substations or test equipment. Operators exchange signals and give instructions. It is generally used for panel operation. Code Z.
10. Light button: This button is equipped with a signal lamp. It is not only used for issuing operation commands, but also for signal indication. It is mainly used on the panel of control cabinet and console. Code D.
11. Combination: Multiple button combinations. Code E.
12. Interlocking: Multiple contacts interlocking, code C.
The switching mode of the rotary metal key switch is to enable the user to achieve the goal of access or circuit breaking by switching in or out part of the torch. The advantages of this switch are simple and effective construction, relatively low failure rate, high reliability, relative product cost and price can be reduced accordingly. But it also has its disadvantages, mainly in the user's sense of operation, its operation is more inconvenient. Although for experienced users, the results of one-handed operation can be achieved after proper practice, for general users, it mostly requires both hands to operate together.
Press-type metal key switch press-type switch, is a special finger to press the button after the release of the way, can achieve circuit access or circuit break. For users, the operation of this switch is the most direct, and it can be operated smoothly without learning or adaptation. However, inevitably, the internal complexity of the switch is higher than that of the rotary switch, and the cost will inevitably lead to a higher price.
Suggestions on the selection of button metal button switch: If the use of lamps tends to light for a long time, then the selection of rotary metal button switch can save a little purchase cost, and the subsequent durability is more expected. If the use of lamps tends to turn on and off frequently during a period of time, then the pressing metal key switch with easy operation and direct operation is more suitable.