Why is there a short circuit in the toggle switch?
Release time：2018-09-10 Clicks： Click
Why there is a short circuit in the switch, today we will introduce to you about this problem.
Switching off the switch at zero voltage can also reduce the turn-off loss, but it can not reduce the capacitive loss at zero current condition. The toggle switch is a small touch switch, which is switched on with a quiet touch of the hand. It is often used in factories for short-circuit and over-current maintenance inside large switches.
Cause of fire caused by short circuit of electric wire, the electric wire produces high current and low voltage at the instant of short circuit, high temperature will be produced when the electric current exceeds the rated value of electric wire, and the instantaneous temperature can reach several thousand degrees, so the electric wire arcs and ignites fire.
Cable breaking will cause very large circuit current, if the circuit breaker selection is unreasonable, no protection action, high current will directly burn the cable skin, the inner cable will be burned into a section until there is no breaking point. Cable breaking, the initial breaking of the moment will directly break through the cable skin, causing a strong spark, so easy to cause fire
When the external mechanical force acts on the switching operation button, the operation button moves downward, and the tension spring is stretched by a hook. When the tension spring is pulled to a certain length, the moving reed moves down quickly. The contact at the right end of the moving reed turns to touch the normal contact below. The unipolar switch should be installed on the phase line. The unipolar switch should control the phase line, not on the neutral line. Otherwise, even if the switch is disconnected, if the human body touches the phase line and the neutral line, it will also lead to an electric shock accident. If the phase line is grounded, there will also be a short circuit and even a fire.